We provide service throughout the lifecycle of a mission investment
We continually “fill the funnel” with investment opportunities. We speak with community leaders and organizations throughout NE Ohio to better understand which projects will help their communities thrive.
- We reach out to mayors and ask, “What projects would benefit your city the most?”
- We speak with city planners and ask, “What projects have lost momentum (or are now ‘stuck’) due to lack of funding?”
- We ask not for profit organizations, “What projects will help take your mission-related activities to the next level in the communities you serve?”
Networking with Investors/Donors
Mission investments (MRIs and PRIs) are gaining in popularity with private foundations and public charities but remain a very small percentage of their endowments. We help eliminate the barriers that exist with mission investing:
- We network with foundations to better understand what types of projects will help support their tax-exempt purpose. We are then able to match mission investment opportunities that align with their mission.
- We vet opportunities and present our IMPACT projects to potential investors in full detail. All of the due diligence is completed by our team so that the only burden on the potential investor is to decide if they want to make a mission investment. Mission investments include a range of options from equity positions (MRIs), to loans (PRIs), to guarantees, to recoverable grants.
- We secure federal, state and local grants to help support and round out the capital required for our projects. Securing grants was critical for the development of Mills Business Park and Stark Farms.
To date, our IMPACT Investors include:
- Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Stark Community Foundation
- Massillon Development Foundation
- DeHoff Family Foundation
- Hoover Foundation
- Gessner Family Foundation
Managing & Leading Projects
Once we match the right project with the right investors, we take the lead from start to finish. Along the way, our team will advise on all legal, tax, and/or accounting aspects for your investment. We operate with full transparency to hold ourselves accountable for adding value throughout the lifecycle of your investment. Please contact us today to learn more about investment opportunities in your community.